To be considered for admission into First Baptist Christian Academy you must do the following:
• Schedule a tour with the Registrar.
• Release records to FBCA for review.
• Schedule a grade level assessment with the Registrar. (Assessments will be administered by the principal. The fee is $25.00 for an assessment time slot. Assessments can be rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance for no additional cost.)
• Complete application and submit birth certificate, current Florida physical, and immunization records.
Applications are accepted for the next school year beginning the month of February for currently enrolled scholars. The month of March begins open enrollment to the public.
• VPK students must be four years old by September 1st
• K5 students must be five years old by September 1st
• Students must express a willingness to attend FBCA and must live in accordance with the spiritual, academic, and behavioral standards of FBCA.
• All new scholars, if accepted, are on an 9-week probationary status.
If accepted, an enrollment packet and roster fee must be completed and turned in to hold the student’s spot.
Spaces are limited, fill up quickly, and are available on a first come, first serve basis.