FBCA seeks to provide students an exceptional, well-rounded education, by means of an integrated curriculum, pedagogy and culture, with distinctively Christian values in all we do - academically, socially, spiritually, and physically.
Statement of Faith
• WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the inspired and the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
• WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
• WE BELIEVE that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: Those that are saved unto the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
• WE BELIEVE in the prominence of the visible, local, New Testament Church.
• WE BELIEVE in the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.