About First Baptist Christian Academy
Thank you for considering First Baptist Christian Academy as a partner in the education of your child. We are committed to the purpose of Christian education. Your student will learn the importance of doing everything in the most excellent manner possible as unto the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, we strive to help each student know God’s purpose for his/her life.
At FBCA, we use a strategically differentiated selection of curriculum that allows for our students to excel academically, while still allowing for exceptional Christian discipleship and spiritual growth. We offer a personalized approach to the cognitive development of each of our students. FBCA offers a variety of Jr. High and Varsity sports, along with a diverse array of clubs and extracurricular offerings. One area that makes our school unique is that our students participate in daily Bible classes; this is a core foundation of the Academy. Our administration and staff firmly believe that the spiritual battle that is occurring across this country for our young peoples' hearts and souls can be won with regularly occurring fundamental Biblical teaching.
All of our teachers are certified through Florida Association of Christian Colleges & Schools (FACCS). Our staff is required to do weekly in-service training in areas such as: educational technology, differentiated instruction, effective classroom management, curriculum mapping, educational advancement for special needs students, and appropriate implementation of Christian education across all cognitive subjects.
“In accordance with the Florida Ethics in Education Act” all employees of First Baptist Christian Academy have a duty to report all suspected or actual cases of child abuse, abandonment, or neglect, have immunity from liability if they report such cases in good faith and have a duty to comply with child protective investigations. There is a legal penalty for not reporting suspected or alleged child abuse or alleged misconduct by instructional personnel or school administrators. The Florida Abuse Hotline is 1-800-962-2873. The FBCA Contact is the head of school is Mr. Jim Carter. How to Report Abuse, click here.
Statement of Faith
• WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the inspired and the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
• WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
• WE BELIEVE that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: Those that are saved unto the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
• WE BELIEVE in the prominence of the visible, local, New Testament Church.
• WE BELIEVE in the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Frequently Asked Questions
FBCA opened their doors August 2008 as a preschool facility with 13 children enrolled in VPK program. Each year adding a higher grade and increasing attendance.
FBCA offers ½ day and full-day Pre-K as well as full-day kindergarten through grade 12. At the FBCA Early Learning Center (located at 6052 Palm Coast Pkwy NW our North Campus), care is provided for children infant to 4 years.
FBCA has recruited the finest, qualified, certified, and experienced classroom teachers and coaches available locally and throughout the US.
FBCA is fully accredited through the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS); the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA/CESS) and the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA). FBCA also has full accreditation and participation rights with the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA).
Yes. Students are required to wear uniforms in compliance with current academic year's Parent/Student manual.