Pre-School Campus Car Rider Video please click here
Bunnell Campus Car Rider Map
Parent Drop off
• Car Rider times for all scholars (Kindergarten-12th Grade) is from 8:05 am – 8:25 am. All Students MUST enter the building through the car rider area during this time. The Front Office will be closed between 8:00am and 8:30am to help with beginning of day procedures.
• All vehicles entering the facility must do so through the west gate into the back recreation area of the property. This would mean that drivers are entering through the gate closest to the Bantam Chef restaurant. The driver should follow the instructions of Academy staff and unload scholars near the back door of the facility. Students should exit the vehicle and quickly get to the sidewalk. Once the scholar has unloaded and is on the sidewalk, drivers should carefully exit through the east gate facing the Flagler Playhouse. All vehicles should turn left at the end of the parking lot and then left toward Route 1.
• All must exercise extreme caution with children exiting vehicles and scholars crossing the parking lot. Vehicles must also exercise caution and not pass other vehicles in the lanes.
• Children should enter the building and go directly to their assigned area. Secondary students should report to their 3rd floor Homerooms. Elementary students should report to their classrooms.
Parent Pick Up
• Pre K half day pick up is from 11:45 am - 12:00 pm. Pre K full day pick up is from 3:00 - 3:15 pm.
• Elementary and Secondary Car Rider Line gate opens at 3:20 pm in the rear parking lot. Please line up in the designated direction and lane. Pick up procedures will follow the same general guidelines as drop off. All vehicles entering the facility must do so through the west gate into the back recreation area of the property. This would mean that drivers are entering through the gate closest to the Bantam Chef restaurant. The driver should follow the instructions of Academy staff and load scholars near the back door of the facility. Students should enter the vehicle quickly and be secured in either a safety seat or a seat belt. It is the responsibility of the Academy to ensure that each scholar is released safely. Once the scholar has loaded, drivers should carefully exit through the west gate facing the Flagler Playhouse. All vehicles should turn left at the end of the parking lot and then left toward Route 1.
Parents who wish for their students to walk home must sign a walk release form and agree to and abide by all policies on that form. Parents may not park at the side of the building to wait for their student. Students who are walkers will not be allowed to be picked up on the east side of the building during the Pickup Window between 3:20 pm – 3:40 pm. If you wish your student to be a walker they must be given instructions on where to meet you or where to go after school.
• Each Car Rider family will be issued a Car Rider Number that will be used to line our scholars up to expedite the Car Rider process. If you do not have your Car Rider Number tag, please go to the Academy office to sign your scholar(s) out for the day. You will need to park on the sides of the building and use the front entrance facing State Road 100.
• The gates will be closed at 3:40. All scholars not picked up will be taken to aftercare.
• Scholars of age are welcome to drive if the parent so desires. Parents must come into the Academy office and sign their student out as a scholar driver.
• Scholars must abide by the driving regulations for the parents.
• Scholar drivers should park their vehicle in the rear parking lot near faculty parking, in their assigned spot.