• Car Rider times for all scholars (Preschool-12th Grade) is from 8:05 am – 8:30 am.
• All vehicles entering the facility must do so through the west gate into the back recreation area of the property. This would mean that drivers are entering through the gate closest to the Bantam Chef restaurant. The driver should follow the instructions of Academy staff and unload scholars near the back door of the facility. Students should exit the vehicle and quickly get to the sidewalk. Once the scholar has unloaded and is on the sidewalk, drivers should carefully exit through the east gate facing the Flagler Playhouse. All vehicles should turn left at the end of the parking lot and then left toward Route 1.
• All must exercise extreme caution with children exiting vehicles and scholars crossing the parking lot. Vehicles must also exercise caution and not pass other vehicles in the lanes.
• Children should enter the building and go directly to their assigned area. Secondary students should report to their 3rd floor Homerooms. Elementary students should report to their classrooms.
• Elementary/Secondary parents wishing to walk their children in must park on the sides of the building and walk their children in. Please use the side walking gates located on the east and west ends of the parking lot. After the first week of school all scholars should be dropped off and picked up through Car Rider.
Parent Pick Up
• Pre K half day pick up is at 11:30 am. Pre K full day pick up is at 3:15 pm. Parents will enter the west side of the building near the playground to sign students out.
• Elementary and Secondary Car Rider Line pick up starts at 3:15 pm in the rear parking lot. Please line up in the designated direction and lane. Pick up procedures will follow the same general guidelines as drop off. All vehicles entering the facility must do so through the west gate into the back recreation area of the property. This would mean that drivers are entering through the gate closest to the Bantam Chef restaurant. The driver should follow the instructions of Academy staff and load scholars near the back door of the facility. Students should enter the vehicle quickly and be secured in either a safety seat or a seat belt. It is the responsibility of the Academy to ensure that each scholar is released safely. Once the scholar has loaded, drivers should carefully exit through the west gate facing the Flagler Playhouse. All vehicles should turn left at the end of the parking lot and then left toward Route 1.
• Each Car Rider family will be issued a Car Rider Number that will be used to line our scholars up to expedite the Car Rider process. If you do not have your Car Rider Number tag, please go to the Academy office to sign your scholar(s) out for the day. You will need to park on the sides of the building and use the front entrance facing State Road 100.
• The gates will be closed at 3:40. All scholars not picked up will be taken to aftercare.
• Scholars of age are welcome to drive if the parent so desires. Parents must come into the Academy office and sign their student out as a scholar driver.
• Scholars must abide by the driving regulations for the parents.
• Scholar drivers should park their vehicle in the rear parking lot near faculty parking, in their assigned spot.