Tuition prices are prepared in advance of the school year. All prices are subject to change without advance notice. For further personalized information, please contact the office for assistance. Tuition not paid by the end of the 10-day grace period will incur a late fee of $30.
Multiple Sibling (Crusader) Scholarship
Any Crusader Scholarships apply to tuition only. The scholarship amount per child is as stated with no other discounts offered. There is no discount given for before/after
childcare, for any reason. The oldest child is always considered the First Child. The following is our multi-child Crusader Scholarship schedule for grades K5 - 12:
• First Child - Full tuition
• Second Child - 33% Crusader Scholarship on tuition
• Third Child, etc. - 25% Crusader Scholarship on tuition
Figuring the total monthly installment payment: The oldest child is considered the first child in all circumstances. Therefore, take the first child category for the oldest child and the second child would receive the 33% Crusader Scholarship on tuition. Then, if applicable, apply the 25% Crusader Scholarship on tuition to the third child and beyond to obtain a total tuition cost. The tuition cost should be divided by ten to obtain your monthly payment.
All students must submit a Roster fee with their Enrollment Application to hold their roster positions. This is the only registration cost associated with enrolling at FBCA. Without receipt of the roster fee, your child may have to be placed on a waiting list if there is no availability in the class desired. This is a first come/first served policy. All K-12 students are required to pay the $150 roster fee. All VPK 1/2 Day Students are exempt from roster fees. VPK Full day students are required to pay the roster fee of $75. Students entering our 2 and 3-year-old class are required to pay the $757 roster fee. Some cooperating scholarships include registration fees as part of their scholarship package. The Roster Fee is outside of scholarship programs accepted by FBCA. All students must submit the Roster Fee with the Enrollment Application.
Wait List Policy
• No registration or re-registration form will be considered complete unless accompanied by the appropriate monies as stated above. Without the fee, no registration will take place.
• All registration and re-registration monies are normally considered non-refundable where there is no waiting list for the class in question.
• In the event of a waiting list, registration or re-registration forms will be kept active on the waiting list only. No fees are charged for being on the waiting list.
• In the event of an opening, families on the waiting list will be contacted in the order placed. They will then be given the opportunity to accept or reject placement on the class roll. This family will have 1 full business day from the time of attempted notification to respond to the opening. Phone messages will be left in an effort to contact individuals. Emails may be sent, should there be one on file.
There will be additional supplies, as indicated on the school supply list, that the scholar must bring to school. The supply list is available on the website or you may stop by the office to obtain a copy.
• 2yr old $75.00 per scholar
• 3yr old $100.00 per scholar
• VPK 1/2 Day No Book Fee Applicable
• VPK Full Day No Book Fee Applicable
• K5 - 12th Grade $315.00 per scholar
Additional Before/After Care Fees
Should your family need Before and/or After Care for scholars at the school, please know that there is an additional fee. Scholars left in our care starting at 7:00 am and before their class start time and after school starting at 3:15 pm are considered in Before and After Care.
• Before or After Care Weekly $15.00/day
• Before and After Care Weekly $15.00/day
• Before or After Care Monthly $185.00
• Before and After Care Monthly $185.00
This program is implemented and executed by FBCA as a convenience for our FBCA families. Only FBCA scholars and siblings are eligible to participate.