• Each registration form and associated forms must be completed fully and returned with the Roster Fee.
• The parents and student applicant must interview with the school administrator.
• Administration will review the registration form and inform the family whether the application has been accepted. In some cases, the final decision may not be made until admission testing has been completed. The final decision on admission will be at the discretion of administration.
• If a class has reached capacity and the family desires to be placed on the waiting list, the family will be notified if a slot becomes available for the registrant.
• All forms must be submitted prior to entering for the school year. The requests for records form needs to be done immediately.
• Re-enrollment for scholars expecting to return to FBCA begins the month of March. Current scholars and their siblings will have first access to space available. At the time of re-enrollment, all financial obligations must be up to date. Roster fees must be paid for the re-enrollment to be completed.
• At the end of the enrollment period, classroom space will be open for new students on a first come first served basis. New student registration will begin the month of April.
• Parents are notified of the enrollment process through communications sent to their respective email addresses on file. At the time of re-enrollment, there should be no outstanding tuition or fees due.