At FBCA, we use a strategically differentiated selection of curriculum that allows for our students to excel academically, while still allowing for exceptional Christian discipleship and spiritual growth. We offer low student to teacher ratios and a personalized approach to the cognitive development of each of our students.
FBCA offers a variety of Jr. High and Varsity sports, along with a diverse array of clubs and extracurricular offerings. One area that makes our school unique is that our students participate in daily Bible classes; this is a core foundation of the Academy. Our administration and staff firmly believe that the spiritual battle that is occurring across this country for our young peoples' hearts and souls can be won with regularly occurring fundamental Biblical teaching.
All of our teachers are licensed educators through Florida Association of Christian Colleges & Schools (FACCS). Our staff is required to do weekly in-service training in areas such as: educational technology, differentiated instruction, effective classroom management, curriculum mapping, educational advancement for special needs students, and appropriate implementation of Christian education across all cognitive subjects.
Statement of Faith
• WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the inspired and the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
• WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
• WE BELIEVE that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: Those that are saved unto the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
• WE BELIEVE in the prominence of the visible, local, New Testament Church.
• WE BELIEVE in the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.